Looking for something different to do for your next occasion or celebration? Painting parties are a blast! Your guests can socialize, eat and drink while enjoying a fun activity together.
Book a private party with us in our studio, or we'll come to your location in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Perfect for birthdays, wedding-related events, engagement and anniversary parties, team building, ice-breaking, meetups, fundraising, or any other group social event!
Minimum number of painters: 8. Our studio seats up to 36 painters.
Local organizations we've hosted painting parties for include:
- Las Olas River House
- Pelican Landing at Pier 66
- The City of Pembroke Pines
- Westfield Mall
- SoFlo Vegans
- Team building events for a law firm, tobacco manufacturer, engineering group and other local companies
"...we had such a good time, full of positive vibes and laughter....THANK YOU @artsandcraftssocialclub for having us, and providing everything we needed."
IN OUR STUDIO:
Our spacious studio is a fun, welcoming, attractive place filled with interesting art. It has cool lighting for atmosphere, and a warm, happy vibe.
We're located in a plaza called The Hive in downtown Fort Lauderdale/Flagler Village, right behind the Sears plaza at the corner of Sunrise Blvd. and US-1/Federal.
You can combine your event with visiting the other businesses steps away at The Hive, including a cocktail bar, a craft beer bar, juice bar/cafe, and coffee shop with gourmet sandwiches.
Parking is free and plentiful.
For parties that include step-by-step instruction: $30 per painter (reg. price: $35)
For parties that are "freestyle" (everyone paints their own thing): $25 per painter
We also offer Blacklight/UV Light Glow Paint Parties with fluorescent paint, at the same prices. For an instructed class, choose a painting from our gallery with "Blacklight" in the title.
* Please book your event at least one week in advance. Longer is even better, and increases the chance that the date and time you want is available.
* The studio can be rented any time or day of the week, not just during the hours we're regularly open.
* The minimum is 8 painters.
* Book 10 or more painters, and the host or special guest attends free.
* For instructed sessions, choose a painting from our "paint-and-sip" gallery (most of these paintings are designed to be achievable by beginners, and can also be elaborated upon by more experienced painters). Or we will work with you to create an original painting for your event.
* A $100 deposit is due from the host at the time of reservation to hold your date and time, which will be either credited to your final bill or refunded once your minimum number of painters have been met.
* Payment can be made by individual guests, all together, or mixed. We can provide a link to send your guests for their individual payment.
* Parties are scheduled to last 2.5 hours. Instruction usually lasts about 1.5-2 hours. We include extra time for mingling, eating and drinking, and for everyone to finish their paintings.
* Please ask your guests to arrive on time.
* If you would like to stay longer than 2.5 hours, there will be a $50 charge for each extra half hour.
* We supply the canvas, paint, brushes, easels, and aprons. Your guests don't need to bring any supplies.
* You bring your food and beverages of choice. Guests must be over 21 to consume alcohol.
* Children of all ages are welcome when accompanied and supervised by a participating adult.
* We provide cups, corkscrews, and bottled water. You are welcome to keep your drinks and food cold in our fridge.
* We do all set up and clean up.
* We play upbeat music, or you can bring your own playlist for our bluetooth speaker.
At your location:
If you would like the party to be held at your location in the Fort Lauderdale area, an extra charge of $125 will be added to cover our transport costs. If your location is more than 5 miles from our studio in downtown Fort Lauderdale, extra travel costs may apply. You provide tables and chairs; we bring all materials and supplies.
* If you cancel more than one week in advance: you receive a full refund.
* If you cancel one week or less in advance: your deposit will no longer be refundable. Any additional paid balance will be refunded in the form of credit for another party or class.
* No-shows or late arrivals will not be issued refunds or credit.
Contact us about availability:
STUDIO RENTAL INFO:
Host your own event in our studio (during hours when we don't have anything previously scheduled), with your own instructor and/or presenter. Materials, supplies, set up and clean-up are your responsibility. Pricing is $150 per hour.
Some recent private parties: